September 22, 2008

Rock Band 2

While Greg was out helping those in need, I went out and bought Rock Band 2 to help Greg relax once he got home. Tonight was the first time he could actual sit down and test out the new game.

I have to say so far really positive review:
  • Much better songs - I can sing over 80% of them
  • Single player and Multi-player are similar
  • More Rocker options
  • New challenges and tests for the band
  • Ability to add a stand in player - great for parties and letting everyone take turns but still have their personal rocker
  • Ability to keep one rocker on any instrument

There is a huge downside: You have to have the Gold Membership in order to play.

Due to our new family room set up, Greg was actually able to rotate and play all the instruments or sing as he wished on each song. It was great and he seemed to enjoy all the improvements.

No comments: