Last night the Nationals did what they were best at this season.... Losing. The excitement came in the 4th inning when they did the presidents race. Teddy has still not won a single race. Poor FDR.
The next highlight came in the 5th inning with a spectacular catch by one of the Nationals outfielders.
It was not until the 6th inning that we had another rush of thrill. And what was the cause of this? Nothing other then the wave lasting for 4 turns around the stadium.
Yes, it was that fantastic of a game, and I at one point I felt sorry for the players.
On the upside, we did not pay for the tickets. So we got to sit in swanky seats with stadium credit and have a good time with two other friends.
I admit to being a horrible fan this season, but these sorts of games I am not surprised that I have no clue what the final score even was. Here's to hoping next year is better for the Nats.
No comments:
Post a Comment