Greg is off to explain and promote the GSA in Atlanta this week. He made sure to call right away once he got to the hotel. In part to tell me he was safely on site, and in part to let me know how good the A/C worked in his hotel room. As I had sweating on my brow just sitting in one place, I was unamused by this information.
Greg tends to do well at these events, as he is a social creature by nature. He gets to met lots of folks and chat with them about a topic he is knowledgeable in. Generally, he also gets time to walk the convention floor and chat with others about their booth topic.
Just a few days and he will be home again. Until then I have mom to keep me company, and finally a chance to have her to myself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment