It seemed strange going to see a band named for your husband. Okay, maybe not for him - for his beard.
To make this a little more clear let me start at the beginning. Greg was at work one day chatting with co-workers about their garage band. They were thinking of names for their band and even a band image. One of the guys look at Greg and came up with Rollins' Beard Band.
Months later I and about 400 other people got an invite to attend an outdoor event showcasing the Rollins' Beard Band. In a small back yard close to the UMD campus, was a pit for a bonfire, grills for food, bar for the drinks and stage for the band.
It was an interesting night, and I got to see many of Greg's coworkers I see occasionally at happy hours.
Can't wait for them to become famous and Greg to get some royalties :P
No comments:
Post a Comment