July 27, 2009

Nanette's Wedding

Well, that month flew past! We just have one more week to finish of July and both of us will be scrambling at work. Both with a bunch of new projects or just approval to hit the ground on some projects that have been on hold.

This past weekend was Nanette's wedding on LBI. It was a gorgeous ceremony over looking the bay. The reception was also cool, as both Greg's mom, dad and step-mom where in attendance. I know they were all happy to see some folks they knew a couple years ago,that they had lost touch with or just had not seen in person.

Saturday brought good weather for a beach day, so we packed in our part of the LBI beach with Greg's extended family. A couple hours later we were feeling crispy, but relaxed after the calm of the beach. We headed back to Greg's mom for a night in the cool air conditioning, and Sunday was Greg's chance to take his dad's motorcycle out for a test drive. I stayed to side knowing it was a little big for me to handle, and I would love to have full protection before driving any of them on my own. I think it did cement in Greg's mind that he wants to get a bike and with all the friends and riders we know, he can easily get a bike that is of a good size and fit for both his size and beginner level.

No comments: