Greg had a week long security conference in Las Vegas representing GSA, and Kathy had Friday off this week. This meant a perfect weekend to hit the Vegas strip.
We stayed at the Westin just off strip, but that one block just gave us a little more quiet in the morning. We saw two shows there, one was Chris Angel, both were a switch up from Greg's normal bachelor party and my days as a minor in Vegas. We also hit some of the trendy restaurants - China Grill was by far the best. It was a Asian fusion, but everything was family style.
We actually left Vegas up in gambling money, but not to fear I sound other stuff to spend that hard earned cash on. I did find out that I like black jack and there is more to the game then counting to 21.
Here we are at Caesars Palace.
No comments:
Post a Comment